The ability to manage costs associated with direct client care is key to the sustainability of community services organisations. cc:People allows you to forecast and analyse your labour costs, allowing you to measure the capacity and efficiency of services.
cc:People allows you to plan daily and weekly tasks across multiple cost centres, compare planned tasks and budgets against funding sources, and track service provision by hours, quantity, or cost.
Key Benefits and Features:
- A real-time view of work in progress
- Accurate calculation and comparison of employment costs
- Plan daily and weekly tasks, multiple cost centres and allocate staff according to budget
- Track consumer needs by hours, quantity or cost
- Easy set up of matrix costs for a specific consumer within a facility